Terms and Conditions
Royal Canin prides itself on the quality and palatability of its diets. So confident are we that your pet will love Royal Canin that we offer a 100% money back guarantee on the palatability of our food.
However, to manage these claims, the below points must be adhered to
in order to receive this money back guarantee.
- The Royal Canin bag retuned requested for refunding must be more than 75% full. If the product has less then 75% of food remaining then the Money Back Guarantee is no longer valid.
- The filled in form is to accompany with the returned product explaining why you are dissatisfied with the product. Name and address must be included.
- Product returned must not be expired. No expired stock will be accepted.
- It is compulsory to enclose the original sales receipt on which you will have circled the amount and description of the Royal Canin product.
- Palatability Guarantee applies to 1.5kg bags and over.
- Products bought in conjunction with a promotion will be refunded at the price purchased. Promotional giveaways must be returned in order for the full refund to be complete.
From receipt of your request and complying with the above requirements, you will receive the refund via the outlet where the food was purchased.
This offer is limited to a single refund for each household and to persons living in Malta and Gozo, excluding all staff of Borg Cardona & Co. Ltd . Royal Canin will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your refund application secure, but unless Royal Canin is negligent, we shall not be liable for unauthorized access to the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your refund application, unless you agree otherwise